Context and Usage
- Marketing Cloud for acquiring new customers, lead capture, and awareness
- Manufacturing Cloud provides OEM core CRM capabilities, from opportunity management, account planning,, sales agreements, forecasting, and logistic operations.
- Revenue Cloud speeds proposals and quote generation
- B2B Commerce provides self-service commerce
- Experience Cloud provides visibility into order status and Dealer and Customer support portals
- Service Cloud enables support capabilities and service level monitoring for asset lifecycle and warranty claims.
Watch Live Solution Videos related to use case part 1 and part 2 on the B2B Solution Architect Channel.
This is a Level 2 Marketing, Strategy, and Sales diagram according to the Salesforce diagram framework.
About the Contributors
Taylor Grimes - Senior Manager Salesforce B2B Solution Architect Program
Syed Talha - Salesforce Principal Engagement Director, Automotive Industry
Nagendra Kumar Vankadari - Salesforce Product Management, Automotive Industry
Yaderl Padilla - Chief Architect Enterprise Business Systems at Bottomline Technologies